The UM FHS Senate has appointed the Commission for Quality Assessment of the UM FZV in the following composition:
1. Doc. dr. Mateja Lorber, President,
2. Lecture. mag. Maja Strauss, Deputy President,
3. Ass. prof. dr. Slavko Cvetek, member,
4. Doc. dr. Aleš Fajmut, Member,
5. Ass. prof. dr. Sabina Fijan, member,
6. Higher. lecture. mag. Marina Brumen, Member,
7. Simona Petelinšek, Member,
8. Sergej Kmetec, student, member,
9. Žiga Novak, student, member.
The mandatory term of the members of the commission of higher education teachers or scientific workers lasts 4 years (from 8 May 2015 to 7 May 2019) and the mandate period for members of the students for one year (from 18 June 2016 to 17 June. 2017).